www.BluewatersHolidays.com Blue Waters Holiday Apartments Access Statement
Just 150 metres from Goodrington Sands Beach
"Perfect for a self catering holiday in Paignton"
Access Statement for Blue Waters Holiday Apartments
- We apologise that Blue Waters is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
- Access to Apartment 1 is via the main entrance and is situated on the first floor and accessed via a staircase 90cm wide with handrail, 5 steps to mid landing then 10 steps to top landing.
- Access to Apartment 3 (ground floor) is via a gravel path 85cm wide and 6 patio steps; It can also be accessed via a shorter route which is via a gravel path with no steps, but only 46cm wide (18 inches wide) at its narrowest point.
- Access to Apartment 4 (ground floor) is via a gravel path and a step 18cm high and 20cm deep, then over the 15cm threshold. The internal layout of apartment 4 makes it unsuitable for wheelchair users.
- Access to the Holiday Caravan is via a gravel path and 6 patio steps with 2 steps at the entrance of the caravan.
- Our extensive website has all the information about the accommodation with pictures of all the rooms.
- All Accommodation is Non Smoking (To comply with new legislation)
- Bookings / enquiries can be made directly from the website via email, or via telephone.
- A link to map and directions to Blue Waters can be found at the bottom of this page, which also lists the local shops just 50 metres away, a map can also be found in our brochure.
- The nearest bus stop to Paignton / Torquay is just - 100 metres away and to Brixham - 150 metres away.
- Paignton railway station is 1.5Km away. Outside the Railway station is a taxi rank and bus station.
- Goodrington Sands Beach is only 150 metres away down a gentle sloping cul-de-sac lane.
- Bookings are from 2 p.m on day of arrival to 10 a.m on day of departure.
Car Parking Facilities
- Blue Waters car park is of a gravel construction and has a car space for each holiday unit.
Main Entrance & Reception
- On arrival please ring the door bell at the main entrance, where you will be greeted and shown to your accommodation.
- Access to the main entrance is via two steps.
- Guests have full use of the garden of Blue Waters which also has a lawn with patios and tables and chairs, palm trees and some sea views of the bay.
Welcome to Blue Waters Holiday Apartments - The perfect place to be for your Paignton holiday accommodation by the sea.